LinkedIn for Real Estate Agents 101
Getting Set Up:
1. Professional Head-shot
2. Professional Cover
3. Awesome Headline
4. Compelling Summary
5. Linked URL
Filling out your profile…all of it!
1. Work Experience – don’t just list your job duties, explain how it helps your clients!
2. Skills – time to start the bragging!
3. Accomplishments – it’s ok to brag a little more. (Volume awards, commission awards, community recognition…)
4. Education – Find clients you went to High School and/or college with. Network with agents you finished your licensing course with.
It’s All LinkedIn The Details
1. Unique Profile URL
2. Privacy Settings
3. Getting Endorsements
4. Tag Companies/Clients/Partners/etc.
Build Your Network
1. Import Contacts You Already Have
2. Use the Search Bar
3. Join Groups & Associations
4. Share, Share, Share
STILL NEED ASSISTANCE? GIVE TAMC A CALL!
(302)883-9202 / firstname.lastname@example.org