top of page

Free Business Tool Provided by Google!

The average business receives 1,009 customer searches each month, with 84% of these coming from discovery searches, and the remaining 16% from direct on Google Business Listings.

Did you know?

  • Complete and accurate Google My Business listings get 7x more clicks than those missing information and are 70% more likely to attract location visits.

  • If you’re just getting started with local SEO, your Google My Business listing is a great place to focus your early efforts. After all, when people search for a product or service near them, they’re usually very close to making a purchase. One in two people who conduct a local search (think “watch repair near me”) visit a store that day.

  • And straight from the source, here’s what Google says: "Local results appear for people who search for businesses and places near their location. They’re shown in a number of places across Maps and Search. You can improve your business’s local ranking by using Google My Business."

So what are you waiting for?

CLICK HERE to register for our next "Get Your Business on Google" session.

#TAMC#b2b#google#googlebusiness#advertising#sales #marketing #google #googlemybusiness #location #geotag #womeninbusiness #letsgetlisted #businesslistings #business tips

bottom of page